Each of us, at least once in a lifetime, was on a diet. It is quite difficult to get used to another regime of nutrition, but you still have to do this, in order to lose some weight. In fact, any diet is stressful for the body, and none of them guarantees long-term results. Body equally needs proteins, fats and carbohydrates, as well as vitamins and minerals. Leaving it without one of these components, will cause serious damage to the body. The abuse of diets can cause serious illnesses, such as anorexia and bulimia. However, if you firmly made a decision to keep to a diet, it is necessary assess your capabilities, to determine the time and the limitations that you can withstand.
We have collected the list of tips, which can be useful for any diet.
- Culinary tip. Any diet, even the most rigid, includes a list of allowed products. There is nothing worse than monotony, that is why it is necessary to cook more often and not to be afraid of unique recipes. Mashed puree of indeterminate color is unlikely to inspire and give strength. The menu of the most diets contains vegetable salads. They look vivid and colorful! In addition, beautiful tableware will bring aesthetic pleasure, and this also contributes to saturation.
- Sweet tip. It is very difficult to give up eating sweet. The most importantly, that this is not necessary. Fast carbohydrates provide with energy and vigor. After all, the blood glucose level speaks about the saturation or hunger. It is enough to treat the body with a piece of chocolate, low-fat biscuits, honey or juice. By the way, fruits can also be very helpful. If you extremely want to eat something sweet, simply choose sweet fruit.
- Fragrant tip. The sense of smell plays an important role in the perception of the surrounding world and, importantly, is directly related to the nutrition process. Smelling a delicious flavor of the dish, the body adjusts to a meal and activates the process of saturation. Therefore, you should enjoy the smell of the dish that you are cooking. However, the smell of food that is forbidden by the diet, can only excite the appetite. Such smells should be avoided.
- Spicy tips. Spices can improve any tasteless dish. In addition, they accelerate the metabolism and discreetly limit the food portions. After all, if the dish is abundantly seasoned with pepper, then you will not eat a lot of it. Cinnamon lowers blood sugar, and vanilla scent, according to research made by Australian scientists, accelerates fat burning in the body.
- Carbohydrate tip. Carbohydrate deficiency can trigger depression, as it helps to produce serotonin, which is responsible for a positive emotional well-being of the body. This is especially true for fans of protein and fat diets. Apathy and depression in this case are a frequent phenomenon. Therefore, the diet should include cereals, fruits, dried fruits and vegetables. Also, you should include rice, especially brown. It contains B vitamins, the use of which is positively reflected on the appearance of hair and skin. Moreover, this rice is a source of complex carbohydrates, which require more time to split, which means that it provides a long burst of energy.
- Chewing tip. Chew the food properly. Eating does not tolerate haste. On the contrary, the longer it lasts, the better. Chewing is not only a mechanical chopping of food, but also its processing by enzymes of saliva. This contributes to the rapid penetration of the sugars from the digestive tract into the blood, because sugar is partially absorbed into the bloodstream through the mucous membrane of the larynx. In turn, it is a pledge of satiety. If you swallow your breakfast, lunch or dinner in a hurry, then hunger will not disappear.
- Fruit tip. Unfortunately, some fruits are forbidden by diets, so women have to refuse from eating strawberries, grapes, and often bananas. However, we must not forget about the benefits of other fruits such as apples or kiwi. Apples contain a lot of fiber, polyphenol and fructose. Fiber creates a feeling of fullness, polyphenol burns fat and fructose softens suffering from the lack of sweet. Kiwi is the source of the daily norm of vitamin C, a plurality of minerals, fiber and water.
- Sport tip. And most importantly, during the diet is necessary to conduct a more active lifestyle than usual. Exciting hobby (new or old one), reading, socializing, and other interesting events, will help you to transfer the focus of attention and not allow to focus on thoughts about food.
These universal tips are suitable for any diet. Following them, it will be easier for you to keep to your diet and to improve the overall health. We hope that this information will be really useful for you!
About author: Being able to write good posts is a real gift. Melisa Marzett is a representation of professionalism and talent in writing. Check for her works at http://resumeperk.com/